The Maddog Portable Mixing System fills a need where others fall short.
Existing products, from the inexpensive, but unproductive paddle mixers to the expensive and cumbersome traditional tow-behind drum mixers are difficult, time-consuming and costly.
The Maddog™ Portable Mixing System is the Solution!
- Portable—lightweight, but durable
- Consistent mixing—blade and precisely-engineered contoured tub
- Mixes more material in less time – Mixes up to 120 lbs. of material in about 2-3 minutes of time.
- Ideal for confined spaces—makes small batches at the point-of-use
- Perfect for indoor projects using the electric-powered model
- Adaptable to any size job—using multiple tubs or rapid refill
- Easy to clean—In about 2-3 minutes using blades rather than by hand
- Ergonomically correct—balanced weight to lift and carry without back strain
- Easy to use by one person—experienced contractor to DIY homeowner
- Safe and few repairs—mixing blades are well protected with instant shut-off when released
- No wasted product—no unmixed product collecting in bottom or corners
- Environmentally friendly—“greener” technology over common mixing methods
- Easy to store—mixer fits inside tub with snap-on cover for transport and stacking
- Low theft item—easy to store in toolshed, car trunk or truck cab
Hoe and Trough
- Only good for limited, small batches
- Excessive labor and time required
- Labor-intensive to clean
Tow Behind Wheeled-Drum Mixer
- Difficult to transport and high theft item
- Time-consuming to clean and unreliable to maintain
- Too far away from the actual job on a job site
- No tub
- Inconsistent mixing
- Limited durability
- Heavy (125 lbs.!)
- Must clean by hand
- Does not easily move throughout job site